Why do we raise funds? The school district provide only so much school funding for our program and to have the coaching/facilities that is needed, the BHS Baseball Booster Club must raise funds.
Fundraised Money goes to pay for the following:
Every Year Expenses - covering part of the cost of Spring Trip
- purchase the hats/jersey's for the players
- awards/plaques for recognition of achievements of the players
- coach stipends for assistant coaches
- end of year banquets
- purchase of sporting goods equipment for the teams (baseballs, hitting t’s,
- rental of Alimagnet field for games
- maintenance of BHS fields
Thank You to all Blaze baseball families, players and fans for making these goals achievable through our fundraising efforts. A special thank you is extended to the Burnsville Traveling baseball program for their continued partnership and support.